Certified Agent status in the Air Cargo Security (ACS) Program has been approved by Transport Canada as of Jan 17 2017.
We have specialized in preparing, packing and shipping since 1985.
We are a second generation family business. We have been a leader in providing consulting and / or the complete packaging service needs to untrained individuals. Members of the freight forwarding and manufacturing sectors call on our expertise in this field. With the constantly changing transportation of dangerous goods regulations, our TDG, IATA and IMDG consultants are kept updated regularly by CIFFA Canadian Freight Forwarder Association. . Our industry reputation is that we know dangerous goods regulations. Our knowledge comes from 30 years of practical experience dealing directly with dangerous goods and liaising with airlines, IMDG Sea, and freight forwarders. This experience allows us to anticipate potential problems, and provides insight into how to get your freight to its destination without delays .Saving – costs associated with DGP shipping add up quickly – training your staff, packaging, labeling, stocking inventory and keeping up to date on the ever changing regulations, as well as costs associated with delayed and rejected shipments
DGP not only classifies, packs, and documents dangerous goods in accordance with applicable regulations but, also assumes all relevant legal liability thereof. DGP carries comprehensive liability insurance policies which allow DGP to be shown as the shipper on behalf of the actual shipper on the shipper’s declaration for dangerous goods...
Dangerous Goods Services, and Supplies
- Dangerous Goods Packing and General Freight
- Freight Forwarding Service
- Re pour services
- Transport Canada Air Cargo Security Program
- Domestic Packing
- Lithium Battery Packing Service
- Export Packing
- Corrugated Boxing
- In-transit Warehouse Storage Facility
- Flexible On Site Services
- 24 Hour Packing Service
- 24 Hour Recorded Security System
- 24 Hour Monitored Alarm System
24 Hour Emergency Response Information Service
- Chemical Packing / Sample Packing
- Classification of Products
- SDS Classification and Authoring Service's
- Packing & Re-Packing of Shipments
- Documentation & Labeling of Dangerous Goods
- Shipments for all Modes of Transportation
- Transportation Regulation Compliance
- Emergency Packaging, Placards, and Labels (small quantities)
- Pick up and Delivery Service Canada USA and Around the World
- Dry Shipper One Way / Return
- DG can provide the onsite delivery of Dry Ice for your shipments. In addition DG has the ability to top up dry ice on shipments in transit.
- Free 1 hour E-mail Support
“DGP will assume all Relevant Legal Liability for Any Work rendered by DGP; We will act as the Shipper of Record on your Behalf on the DGP document”
Packing and Crating Custom Packaging Solutions
Protecting fragile, unique and high-value items with custom packaging is a DGP specialty. When your item requires more than just a standard box to protect it during shipping, that’s where we come in. We are different from traditional shipping companies because we package your items based on their specific needs.
Our packaging professionals use the latest packing technologies to ensure your items reach their final destination safely. With over two decades of experience, we are the single source packaging, crating and shipping company for every industry and consumers needing expert care.
Rush 2 hour turn around time and delivered to the airport in Hamilton
Shipping dangerous goods paint UN1263